GM. QUEENSWAY HONDA
An executive level sales leader known for ability to cultivate strong relationships with customers, producing exemplary sales volumes and grow profitability within automotive dealerships. Ability to work with customers and multiple financial institutions in finding a variety of financial options to different credit challenges.”
- Uncommon negotiation skills, ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests.
- Profound ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers, wholesalers and financial institutions.
- Solid experience working under time constraints and managing priorities.
- Remarkable ability to adapt to sudden changes and experience making difficult decisions.
- Proven ability to strategize innovative ways to get results.
- In-depth ability to recover quickly from setbacks.
- Immense ability to take responsibility for handling details.
- Proven ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- Uncommon ability to recruit, train and lead a team to achieve target.
- Strong ability to review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Great knowledge and understanding of terminology of the automotive business and the ability to keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of equity and values, and the ability to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Proven experience in setting up a sub-prime financial department to assist the growth and revenue of the used car department.