CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT EGL AUTO HOLDINGS INC.
A leader that builds excellent relationships, makes sound decisions and focuses partners on growth potential and business development to ensure sustainability and profit.
– Professional expertise in sales, marketing, franchise development, training, profit building, expense management topped with a highly developed set of strategic and leadership skills
– Marketing experience in traditional mediums including television, direct marketing, radio, print, and out of home. Experience with e-commerce development and implementation.
– Strong understanding of on-line properties including website development, digital and social media marketing and communication
– Management of departmental and company P&L with budgets in excess of 300M
– A strong understanding of goal setting, target achievement and follow-up.
– Pro-active in developing new ideas, managing expectations, budgets and communication flow.
– Thorough and detail oriented yet wants to ensure the work place is enjoyable and builds a team environment that leads to loyalty and goal alignment within all departments.