FOUNDER, THE REID METHOD
In 1989, Everold Reid took a summer job selling cars to earn extra money for college. The job was supposed to be temporary, but Everold realized that he had a gift for selling and his part-time status eventually evolved into a full-time career in automotive sales.From his earliest years in the retail car industry, Everold has been a keen student of selling, eager to learn new strategies and techniques, to build his knowledge base and, more importantly, to expand his customer base. His sales mastery has led to top sales ranking at the dealerships where he has worked, as well as many awards for his performance.
Learn more about The Reid Method
MORE ABOUT EVEROLD
- Creator of the Sales Mindset Principles course. Developed & continues to evolve as a Foundation for Ultimate Sales & Business Success. This Sales Mindset Principles Course distills 10 key areas vital to Engage, Develop & Practice the right Mindset towards YOUR Ultimate Sales/Business Success!
- Radically realigned Toyota & Lexus Dealerships Lease Renewal process to Increase Renewal & Penetration rates by over 100%
- Reconciled and edited the entire lease portfolios for both brands, enrolling in extensive training to master the Toyota and Lexus lease software system.
- Actively involved major role on the Toyota / Lexus financial service focus group, sharing and creating Best Practices “Increased Lease & Finance Retention”
- Continuously provided Toyota / Lexus financial & Maritz Canada with new ideas & tools to improve software program & functionality for better efficiency in all dealerships.
- Provided hands on training to dealerships Sales & Mgmt. teams to maximize software application.
- Streamlined the entire lease & finance database designing a system to optimize the tracking of expiring leases & client engagement up to 26 month in advance of Lease Expiry.
- My Systems Increased Lease Renewal and Penetration rates from 25% to an average 70%, 23% above national average for 3 straight yrs.
- Conceived, drafted and implemented an innovative strategic marketing initiative – The Buy A Car Build
a School Program – combining new & pre-owned vehicles sales with the dealership donating funds to local & international charities under the Mike “Pinball” Clemons Foundation.
Generated an initial $55,000 donation to the foundation 2013, 2014.
- Oversaw the marketing for the dealerships’ 40th anniversary celebration planning and organizing multiple community events coordinated with the launch of several new models with “Pinball” & other celebrities present for community awareness and branding.
- Organized a 100th anniversary Grey Cup event specifically for the dealerships bringing together local Oakville schools and Community.
- Influenced staff morale and engagement facilitating motivational speaking workshops with “Pinball” resulting in an immediate & notable uplift across the team.
“Nothing happens unless you take action”
— EVEROLD REID